Although it’s not mandatory for private companies to have company secretaries, the duties still exist. Company secretarial administration is considered a vital legal requirement for running a company. From maintaining proper statutory records and filling documents with the Register of Joint Stock of Companies and Firms (RJSC) to comply with statutory compliance to giving advice to directors of their responsibilities prescribed by Bangladesh Companies Act 1994 and preparation of all Minutes and other documents are some of the wider duties for which company secretarial service is needed most.
At LSF & Company, we, the highly professional team members, provide full range com- pany secretarial support services to meet these challenging demands and legal obligations.
Our main secretarial services include:
• Establishment of a Bangladeshi company (local/foreign);
• Filings with the Register of Joint Stock of Companies and Firms (RJSC);
• Foreign corporations - registration of a branch in Bangladesh;
• Foreign corporations - setting up a representative office in Bangladesh;
• On-going corporate secretarial services for private and public companies
• including companies listed on the DSE and CSE;
• Registration of business;
• Obtaining necessary licenses and permits for business;
• Assisting to arrange Annual General Meeting (AGM) and any board meeting resolution;
• Preparing Memorandum and Articles of Associations;
• Assisting to raise shares of the company; and
• Updating the company about listing rules and regulations.